- creating content for the brand's social media profiles,
- co-creating and implementing communication strategies on social media platforms such as: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube,
- assisting in photo shoot sessions,
- presenting brand products on social media,
- ongoing support for the Marketing Department,
- monitoring and comprehensive analysis of the effectiveness of the actions undertaken.
- very good knowledge of social media topics,
- knowledge of trends in social media,
- advanced skills in creating and editing video content,
- comfort in front of the camera,
- high sense of aesthetics,
- familiarity with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or Canva will be an additional advantage :),
- ability to work in a team.
- interesting work with the possibility of professional development,
- employment contract or B2B cooperation,
- a responsible position, guaranteeing a real influence on the development of a Polish brand,
- benefits package (Multisport / medical care),
- opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge by participating in training, conferences, national and international workshops.
Think this job is for you? Write to us: [email protected]